Assistant Marketing Manager
Who We Are
HOIST is a beverage company that is dedicated to the science of hydration and the pursuit of excellence. HOIST is for those who push themselves every day to greatness. In addition to athletes and achievers across America, the U.S. Military relies on HOIST to get the job done. We are proud to support our Soldiers and give back to both the Veteran and First Responder communities. We are looking to build more than a company, but rather a culture full of motivated men and women who roll up their sleeves, aim for the best and never settle. For those who have a love for the outdoors, fitness, America and are looking to be a part of a growing company.
The Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for working closely with the marketing team to manage and execute strategies and initiatives for HOIST. This individual will have a primary responsibility of executing HOIST events, ownership of the marketing calendar and support in coordinating all activities for the brand across retail and eCommerce channels.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment. Willingness to wear multiple hats and get their hands dirty in many different functions and initiatives is imperative. Over time, you will be given greater responsibility in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives to help grow our business. The goal of this assignment is to develop a talented individual for greater responsibility in marketing at HOIST.
- Work closely with Event Marketing lead to find, staff and execute logistics for all HOIST events
- Manage hourly brand ambassadors for HOIST events across several markets
- Management of allocated marketing budget
- Work closely with the sales team to develop creative and integrated programs to support product introductions and brand campaigns
- Support customer service requests via the website
- Manage and support all aspects of the HOIST website. Includes partnering with developer, content updates, product launches, 3rd party apps, orders
- Support CRM database and all on-going email content marketing strategy and executions
- Management of company swag/apparel – from ordering, inventory and selling on website
- Support Social Media Manager for social content and influencer activations
- Coordination with warehouse and shipping department
- 1-3 years in event marketing management
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, collaborating and working successfully with multiple stakeholders and teams to drive decisions and action
- The ideal experience is a mix of both marketing agency and working in-house growing the company’s brand
- Experience in/with Ecommerce or mix of retail/CPG is required
- Ability to think proactively, prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to create effective event marketing plans and manage execution in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Management of brand ambassadors is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to navigate a fluid and dynamic environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak to defined and diverse audience segments
- Thrives in fast-paced, high-pressure situations by making decisions, thinking critically and creating solutions.
- Veteran or a strong connection to the U.S. Military is a PLUS
All interested candidates please email: email@example.com
HOIST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. All selected candidates will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.