Social Media Manager
Cincinnati, OH or open to remote.
Who We Are
HOIST is a beverage company that is dedicated to the science of hydration and the pursuit of excellence. HOIST is for those who push themselves every day to greatness. In addition to athletes and achievers across America, the U.S. Military relies on HOIST to get the job done. We are proud to support our Soldiers and give back to both the Veteran and First Responder communities. We are looking to build more than a company, but rather a culture full of motivated men and women who roll up their sleeves, aim for the best and never settle. For those who have a love for the outdoors, fitness, America and are looking to be a part of a growing company.
HOIST is experiencing rapid growth and seeks to hire a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day social media channels, paid social media strategy and implementation, influencer management and ambassador program. This role will work closely with Marketing and Sales to not only grow the online presence and awareness of HOIST, but to also help grow eCommerce and Retail sales. This role will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Day-to-day management for all social content
- Customer service/community management as it relates to all social outreach
- Develop a content calendar and respective posts based on the approved content strategy
- Develop media plan and execute paid marketing advertising to support overall marketing goals
- Assist in building and manage overall influencer/ambassador program for HOIST. Work closely with Dir. of Marketing and Dir. of Business Development
- Collect and develop plan for content needs/outages for use in marketing channels (including social media)
- Partner with events team to provide social media support at local events
- Analyze performance of social content and incorporate insights into future content decisions
- Understanding that social media is 24/7 and may require monitoring community on off-hours; willing to work after hours or on weekends to support events
- 3-5+ years’ experience in social media engagement/coordination
- CPG or Tactical Industry experience preferred
- Passionate about the outdoors, fitness and social media
- Strong knowledge of social media trends
- Self-starter with the ability to manage many tasks and projects with ease
- Experience buying and managing paid social media plans
- Influencer management experience preferred
- Veteran or a strong connection to the U.S. Military is a PLUS
All interested candidates please email: email@example.com
HOIST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. All selected candidates will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.